Enjoy High-Speed Internet for FREE
Andrena is proud to participate in the Federal Government’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which helps eligible households pay for Internet service with a $30 per month credit.
Andrena thinks everyone should be able to afford high speed internet! If you are eligible for ACP payment information is not required and you won’t receive a monthly bill for our service. This program is available for new and existing Andrena customers.
What You Get With Andrena Internet
- Free high-speed home internet
- ACP enrollment assistance
- No long term contracts
- No payment information required
Sign Up for Andrena Internet Through ACP
Enter your information and we will help you enroll in the ACP program.
Am I Eligible?
Your household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) if someone in your household meets one of the following criteria, which are based on U.S. Government rules:
- Receives SNAP/food stamps, Medicaid or eligible to participate in another one of the FCC’s Lifeline qualifying programs.
- Receives Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) benefit.
- Receives free or reduced-price school lunch or breakfast through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Enrolled in a school that offers free school breakfast and lunch to all students through the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) — most New York City public schools qualify!
- Federal Pell Grant recipient in the current award year.
- Gross annual household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Each household can only receive one affordable connectivity benefit. The benefit can be switched from one participating provider to another, but cannot be transferred to another individual or household even if they qualify.
For more information, visit ACPBenefit.org
What’s the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
Andrena is proud to participate in the Federal Government’s Affordable Connectivity Program, a longer-term $14 billion program that replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program. This program helps eligible customers pay for Internet service with a credit of up to $30 per month (up to $75 per month for households on Tribal Lands). It’ll help ensure U.S. households can afford the connections they need for work, school, healthcare and more.
Will I receive a bill from Andrena?
No. You will not receive a monthly bill for our internet service.
Do I need to provide a credit card?
No. There is no credit card or payment information required to sign up for Andrena Internet.
When will I be able to start using my Andrena Internet?
For buildings that do not require router installation you will be able to be online immediately after speaking to a member of our team. If your building requires an installation we typically are able to schedule an appointment in 2-5 business days.
I have another internet provider. Can I switch to Andrena?
Yes. Our team can help switch over your service.
How do I apply for the ACP?
Fill out the form above, and we will help you through the enrollment process.
How long will the ACP program last for?
Credit will be applied to qualified and active customer accounts until the ACP expires.