Andrena is proud to participate in the Federal Government’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which helps eligible households pay for Internet service with a $30 per month credit.
Andrena thinks everyone should be able to afford high speed Internet! If you are eligible for ACP, payment information is not required, and you won’t receive a monthly bill for our service. This program is available for new and existing Andrena customers.
Sign Up for Andrena Internet Through ACP
- Billed month-to-month
- No hidden fees
Am I Eligible?
Your household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) if someone in your household meets one of the following criteria, which are based on U.S. Government rules:
- Your gross annual household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You or a dependent participates in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps.
- You or a dependent participates in the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) benefit.
- You or a dependent receives free or reduced-price school lunch or breakfast through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- You or a dependent are enrolled in a school that offers free school breakfast and lunch to all students through the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).
- You or a dependent recieved a Federal Pell Grant recipient in the current award year.
- You or a dependent receives Medicaid benefits.
- You or a dependent received Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- You or a dependent participated in the Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) (including Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers), Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/202/811, Public Housing, and Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians).
Each household can only receive one affordable connectivity benefit. The benefit can be switched from one participating provider to another, but cannot be transferred to another individual or household even if they qualify.
For more information, visit ACPBenefit.org